BBC BASIC (Z80) is Copyright © R. T. Russell, 1982-2009.
This documentation has been adapted from the BBC BASIC (86) Manual, also Copyright © R. T. Russell.
The TI-83+/TI-84+ version host interface and documentation is by Ben Ryves for MaxCoderz 2008-2009.
R. T. Russell, author of BBC BASIC (Z80), provided the binaries and documentation required to create the TI-83+/TI-84+ version, as well as help via email for specific implementation problems.
J. G. Harston, author of the ZX Spectrum interface for BBC BASIC (Z80), provided much help via email and helped develop a preliminary version of the TI-83+/TI-84+ based around the Tube interface version of BBC BASIC (Z80).
Darren Cubitt provided several routines for the graphics system, including the line clipping code, circle and ellipse plotting and drawing code and the horizontal line filling code.
- BBC BASIC (86) Manual by Richard Russell.
- BASIC ROM User Guide by Mark Plumbley.
- The Advanced User Guide for the BBC Micro by Andrew Bray, Adrian Dickens and Mark Holmes.
- http://www.bbcbasic.co.uk/ - R. T. Russell's BBC BASIC website provides comprehensive documentation on several different implementations of BBC BASIC, including the Windows, DOS (86) and Z80 versions.
- http://mdfs.net/bbcbasic/ - J. G. Harston's website covers a wide range of topics including a directory of every known version of BBC BASIC.