Lists all the variables on the calculator. The syntax is similar to the MS-DOS DIR command.
- *DIR - List all supported files on the calculator.
- *DIR *.VAR - List all application variables.
- *DIR Z* - List all variable names starting with the letter Z.
The variable name pattern can contain one of two wildcard characters:
- * - Matches any number of characters.
- ? - Matches any single character.
Device files are not reported by this command.
*CAT (for catalogue) can be used as an alias for *DIR.